The tariff for commercial advt. Is as under
TIMES OF PEDIA
ADVERTISEMENT TARIFF FOR PRINT
Size/Insertion Single B&W 4 Colour
(in Rs.) (in Rs.)
Full Page (23.5 x 36.5 cm) 30,000/- 1,00,000/-
A4 (18.7 x 26.5 cm) 20,000/- 60,000/-
Half Page (Tall-11.6 x 36.5 cm) 18,000/- 50,000/-
Half Page (wide-23.5 x 18 cm) 18,000/- 50,000/-
Quarter Page (11.6 x 18 cm) 10,000/- 28,000/-
Visiting Card size (9.5 x 5.8 cm) 3,000/- 10,000/-
Rates are negotiable……….
Language: English , Hindi and Urdu
Printing: Front and Back – 4 Colours , Inside pages – B&W
No. of Pages: 12 pages (more in future)
Price: Rs. 3/-
Print order: 25,000
Material details: Positives of your advertisements should reach us 10 days before printing.
Note: 50% extra for back page, 100% extra for front page
Please Add Rs. 10 for outstation cheques.
Bank trasactions details of TIMES OF PEDIA
Send your subscriptions/memberships/donations etc.
(Cheques/DD) in favour of TIMES OF PEDIA New Delhi Punjab National Bank,Nanak Pura Branch , New Delhi-110021
A/C No.1537002100017151 , IFS Code : PUN 0153700
TIMES OF PEDIA
For Two years amount Rs-300
For Five years amount Rs-750
For Ten years amount Rs-1500
For Life membership amount Rs-5100
Free-:(One media kit)+one commercial add.cost of Rs.10,000/ one time, FOR life members only.
We always wait our beloved visitors advices/notes/articles/stories/news/sms and of course criticism.
Readership of TIMES OF PEDIA
1. All central government offices in Delhi
2. All embassies in Delhi
3. All state houses in Delhi
4. All political parties offices
5. Universities in Delhi
6. All member of parliaments (both houses)
7. All MLAs (Delhi Government)
8. Some VVIPs like judges, IAS Officers, Journalist (All over country)
9. Some of Government Hospitals
10. Some of Libraries in Delhi
11. Some of Police stations
12. Long list of our subscribers in Allahabad, Aligarh, Lucknow, Bijnor, Muradabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Mumbai, Patna, Banglore, Kota, Jaipur, Bhopal, Dehradoon, Khatima, Hyderabad, and Delhi
13. Free Distribution in some part of Country
14. Some schools, NGOs etc.
15. Large number of readers on our website: www.timesofpedia.com.
16. Large number of readers through many web links providers.